I have closed done an LLP in Houston Tx and I am having

Customer Question
I have closed done...

I have closed done an LLP in Houston Tx and I am having issues with a creditor. I want to discuss y position.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a TX lawyer about this?

NOt yet

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have negotiated with all my creditors except this one and I need to discuss myoptions with a lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is the lawyer licensed to practice in Texas? Can it be a lawyer in Houston in case I need legal help to file court papers I can work with them

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/27/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because we don't provide representation, we aren't usually specifically licensed in your state; however, you can rest assured you're speaking with an expert and one who specializes in defending debtors in court. What questions did you have for me about this?