I am a participate at a Senior Citizens Center in Atlanta…

Customer Question
I am a participate...

I am a participate at a Senior Citizens Center in Atlanta Fulton County Georgia and I slipped and fell in the locker room. I went to the Emergency Hospital via EMT and I am presently being treated by my Chiropractor what recourse do I have?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

This is in the state of Georgia and I have my medical bills.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I did make out an incident report.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This situation of the slippery floors in the locker rooms both men and women has been reported numerous of times. We are senior citizens on fixed incomes and we need that pool for many reasons.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Lawyer: LegalPro54, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
LegalPro54
LegalPro54, Lawyer

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

What precisely did you slip on? Do you believe the center could have done something to make the conditions safer for you, and if so what? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.