Our son who is 49 has WPW syndrome. He occasionally has fast…

Customer Question
Our son who is...

Our son who is 49 has WPW syndrome. He occasionally has fast heart rate. When he was still in school, we had to take him to a heart Dr. While in school he was not allowed to do anything that may trigger the heart racing.They set up an ambulance to arrive in a few short minutes. We thought maybe he could get some sort of a disability. He lives in Hedley Tex. We have a farm there & he stays there.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is your son in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has your son taken so far?

None. He hates to ask for it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
12/27/2017
Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

The Social Security Disability SSI List of Conditions and Impairments includes WPW.

Whether or not your son qualifies for disability and, as a result, is approved for disability benefits will depend entirely on the information obtained from his medical records.
This includes whatever statements and treatment notes that may have been obtained from his treating physician (a doctor who has a history of treating his condition and is, therefore, qualified to comment as to his condition and prognosis). It also includes discharge summaries from hospital stays, reports of imaging studies (such as xrays, MRIs, and CT scans) and lab panels (i.e. bloodwork) as well as reports from physical therapy.

So, it could be a good idea to look into this further and apply for the disability.

In many disability claims, it may also include the results of a report issued by an independent physician who examines a person at the request of the Social Security Administration.

Let me know if you would like to discuss this further. If you need a lawyer referral number to attorneys that can help you apply for the benefits near where you live, just let me know.

Hello again:

Do you have any further questions? I am happy to continue answering your questions. Just let me know.

If you have no further questions, please provide a rating between 3 and 5 stars at no additional charge to you so I can get paid for the services I provided to you. Thank you.

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney