My daughter had cosmetic surgery in Miami Florida 2 years…

Customer Question
My daughter had cosmetic...

My daughter had cosmetic surgery in Miami Florida 2 years ago . After the surgery she went into a coma and haven't came out. She is 33 years old and have 3 kids.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

It has been reported. My Son Inlaw filed a law suit using a Miami Lawyer. It didn't get to far. I want to know if can get another lawyer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/27/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for your loss, but I am not sure I understand what you mean by

"I want to know if can get another lawyer."

She had cosmetic surgery and went into a coma. This happened 2 years ago in Miami Flordia

I understand...but I do not understand your specific question....