Do you charge a fee for answering a question concerning a…

Customer Question
Do you charge a...

Do you charge a fee for answering a question concerning a credit card/ If so what is that fee?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

Ohio and the issue started about four years ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I spoke in depth with American Express today

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My issue is with an annual fee that has been charged to me over the past four years on a card I have not used in this time frame. Am I liable to pay this now thw card has been cancelled?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/27/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

There is a charge for this service. Did you have a specific question?