I need a Spanish speaking experience attorney in the civil…

Customer Question
Good Morning, I need...

Good Morning, I need a Spanish speaking experience attorney in the civil law area

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a Spanish lawyer about this?

In Odessa texas Pleas Please I'm trying to help my Brother who owns rental property in Odessa and he needs a Spanish speaking attorney

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

He serve eviction notice and had court which the tenant showed up with an attorney and my brother didn't had one, so the judge adv my brother to get an attorney experience in the area, so the case can be handled, there was an attorney there that handed his card to my brother after the court was done and told him that he could help him, my brother went and hired him but it's been a month and we are not satisfied with his work ethic I looked him up and he doesn't have experience in the area, so mainly my brother just lost the initial amount he paid him to get the people evicted from his property.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The main reason we are needing to get a lawyer is he needs to get the tenant out of the property the prior lease has been already broken he refuses to sign new lease.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/27/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

I am afraid none of the experts from this site can represent anyone from this site. If you need local representation you can find an attorney in the area who speaks Spanish at the same site used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org