My friend says he gets paid through a credit card. He said…

Customer Question
My friend says he...

My friend says he gets paid through a credit card. He said his wallet was stolen and he wants to use my cc to have the money from his clients put it in and have me go buy gift cards so he can pay his workers

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

Pa. About 1 month ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. I just want to know if this is legal

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that’s it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

This is some kind of scam here.Never let others use your credit card here, you are liable for the debt or any misuse. Just say no your friend needs to find someone else or some way to finance his enterprise.You don't want any part of this, it is something that is likely to go bad and leave you stuck with credit card debt and nothing to show for it.Just say no here you don't lend your credit card to anyone.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.