Well i have a situation that recently happened too me and i…

Customer Question
Well i have a...

Well i have a situation that recently happened too me and i want to know if i should retain a lawyer or not i mean if it would be helpful or not

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you and the I in? It matters because laws vary by location.

The incident occurred in Orange county california

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you and the I taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I haven't even told any one the situation yet

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/27/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 6 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you please share with me a little more about what happened?