California Veterinarian /lawyer / business legal consultant…

Customer Question
California Veterinarian /lawyer / business...
California Veterinarian /lawyer / business legal consultant to answer and guide me through the process of acquisition of a veterinary practice as a part non-dvm owner . What algorithm should I follow to protect my interest during this process? I have considerable detailed information and variables that I must consider and knowing the pitfalls of not being prepared prompts the aforementioned question. I want to attempt to change the current path veterinary medicine is taking by demonstrating the usefulness and utilization of staff especially the RVT. Such a bold plan requires a trusted Legal advisor who wants to make a real difference in the coming years.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/27/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question. What you are asking for is legal representation which is something this site does not provide and the attorneys on this site are forbidden from providing by state law. We are a general information site, not a legal advice or legal representation site. I am sorry if there was any misunderstanding on your part about that. But for you wanting a trusted legal advisor and someone to be intimately involved in this transaction, you need a local attorney to represent you.