I am in arizona are you? But are you in arizona. What

Customer Question
I am in arizona...

I am in arizona are you?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes but are you in arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

What can I answer for you?

okay i just wrote it all out and sent an attachment. did you get it? or call(###) ###-#### i just paid 43.00

No. There is no question listed.

do I do i pay another fifteen dollars and call you or do you not see the charge either

It looks like you were communicating with another attorney in a different thread - about an eviction?