Can someone sue a former business partner who forced a sale…

Customer Question
Can someone sue a former...
Can someone sue a former business partner who forced a sale of my properties at half the market value which led to major financial loss which led to a divorce?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/27/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly provide proper foundation for your question.

Kindly provide additional information.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Very Very Wealthy Business Partner forces sale of real estate properties causes major loss of money which causes a divorce.... properties double in value within 15 months of the sale. Also Son of this very very wealthy Business partner bad mouthed the properties causing devaluation.

Thank you for the information. However, I will need detailed information regarding the circumstances surrounding the sale. Otherwise, I am unable to answer your question.

Thank you for your cooperation.