I need to respond to a summons regarding a credit card debt.

Customer Question
I need to respond...

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

It is in MN and it was issued on the 16th of dec

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet, i checked with the courts this morning.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm currently in a tough spot with medical bills.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/26/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 7 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Yes, you do need to file a written response to avoid being defaulted. I have provided a link below from the courts, with a form to file the answer and instructions.

http://www.mncourts.gov/GetForms.aspx?c=7&p=36

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be 5 STARS! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.