I need someone to review a consultant contract for insurance…

Customer Question
I need someone to...

I need someone to review a consultant contract for insurance adjusting.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

The contract was emailed to me I need to sign it and return to the company but I want some advice

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm brand new to adjusting just getting my license

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/26/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Can you post it here.Let me know what specific questions you have,thanks.