I JUST HAD SOMEONE WHO HAS A JUDGEMENT AGAINDT ME CLEAN MY…

Customer Question
I JUST HAD SOMEONE...

I JUST HAD SOMEONE WHO HAS A JUDGEMENT AGAINDT ME CLEAN MY ACCOUNT OUT .WHAT CAN DO TO MAKE IT STOP

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NORTH CAROLINA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

NONE JUST SAW TODAY THEY TOOK 35.49 OUT OF AN ACCOUNT

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I HAVE ACCOUNTS AT OTHER BANKS THAT THEY WERE NEVER CONNECTED WITH IS THAT MONEY SAFE

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
12/26/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

If the judgment was on default, you can file a motion to lift the judgment and return the money.

You can also try to work out a payment plan with the creditor as a way to resolve it.

I am not able to do that . I have other accounts they were never connected to. can the still find those and hit them

They can collect the judgment if you do not have it vacated and cannot settle. what other option did you have in mind?

can they find my accounts with other banks that they were never affiliated with
hello is anyone still here?
rip off!!!!!
Creditor can find other banks and restrain them by subpoena.
I was helping another customer and apologize for the brief delay.what more can I answer for you?
Tina, Lawyer