Is there civil rights attorneys that could represent me pro…

Customer Question
Hi is there civil...

Hi is there civil rights attorneys that could represent me pro bono I live in the Rochester ny area !!!

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I filed a complaint against the corporation myself no attorney as of yet I’m low income

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It’s a lot I never had to go through this before I did contact the department of human rights a formal complaint by myself

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
12/26/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

Just Answer is not a law firm and it does not provide legal representation to its customers, pro bono or otherwise.

If you are seeking pro bono representation try contacting your county bar association for a referral to the local organizations which provide pro bono or low cost legal services.

Another little known resource is any local law school. Many maintain legal clinics where their students can get real-world experience under the supervision of licensed and experienced faculty.

Tina, Lawyer