I live in Silver Spring MD. I added my son to my deed as a…

Customer Question
I live in Silver...

I live in Silver Spring MD. I added my son to my deed as a right of survivorship. I want to reverse that

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/26/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Loren, Attorney
Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.
I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.
I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.
This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.
The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.
There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.
WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.
Was the deed adding your son to title recorded with the county? If not, who is holding the original deed now in their possession?