Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I banned myself from a casino over 5 years ago and the only…

Customer Question
I banned myself from...

I banned myself from a casino over 5 years ago and the only option was a lifetime ban. I was recently told after 5 years I can write a letter to someone in the commission but I don't know who and were to send it

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I I contacted Mardi Gras Casino over 2 years ago and they said I have to contact the commission after 5 years

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

O no

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
12/25/2017
Lawyer: Blake, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Blake
Blake, Lawyer

Hello, I am an attorney with JustAnswer and I would be happy to help you with this.

Now that the term of your self-exclusion has expired you may ask to be removed from the list or to be readmitted by writing a letter to the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission.

Their address is:

*****/p>

Hollywood, Florida###-##-####/p>

Simply write to them and give them your contact information, explain the details of your self-exclusion (such as the date that you applied - if you still have any documentation from your original application for the self-exclusion it would be helpful to include a copy of that), and then ask politely to have the self-exclusion removed.

You should hear back within 30 days, depending on how busy their office is.

You can also call them for more information at:

(###) ###-####or(###) ###-####/p>

Or fax your letter to them at:

(###) ###-####/p>

I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you on this. Happy Holidays!

__________________________________

If you are satisfied with this answer, please press the “accept” button now and leave a 5 star rating so that I may be given credit for the service that I provided you.

Once you press “accept” and leave a positive rating to this answer, this question will lock open and you will be able to return here at any time to ask me follow-up questions for free, which I will be happy to answer.

If there is any way I can provide better service, please let me know and I will be happy to help.

Blake
Blake
Blake, Lawyer