I applied for my ccw and was told i was suspended they need…

Customer Question
Hello i applied for...

Hello i applied for my ccw and was told i was suspended they need more info cause of a brandishing charge i had 10 years ago i have a secret active clearance and think its odd they can't grant my license

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I did the application finger prints and all they said i need to wait 90 days for a decision but virginia has no paperwork on my brandishing charge all i had to do was pay a fine and surender my cow in virginai

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/25/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What is your question about this? What have you tried to recover additional information? Did you have to appear in court and see a judge to get sentenced to pay your fine for the case?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.