Is this a robot or oeeson i need help. Aasp. Michigan. No…

Customer Question
Is this a robot...

Is this a robot or oeeson i need help

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Aasp

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No steps

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/25/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 7 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Yes, this is a real person. Can you please share what your question is so myself or another expert can assist.

is this a robot

No, it is not.

I don’t have the $$59 to speak. I though that it was a $5 charge. I understand if u can’t. I will google other things. Thanks again

No problem. Customer service can assist