I've been suffering intimidation and abuse, I'm 65 and had a…

Customer Question
I've been suffering intimidation...

I've been suffering intimidation and abuse, I'm 65 and had a triple heart bypass and I'm now getting chest pains

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

There's not much I can I can do and I've got no heating, no oven or microwave and they've locked all the doors except the front door. It was 41 degrees on Friday in the house

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I pay half the rent and utilities

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/24/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 6 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. I am sorry to hear about this. Can you please share with me what your question is?

I would like to bring charges of abuse, intimidation and causing me much stress, which my doctor says could be potentially life threatening

Charges against who?

The lady who's name is ***** ***** lease and a guy who keeps extremely dangerous weapons and is a convicted felon

Thank you for the reply. If you want criminal charges filed, they need to be brought by the State. For this to happen, you would need to go to the police and file a report and they can investigate. If there is evidence of these crimes, they can make an arrest and turn the case over to the State to prosecute. Your interest as the victim would then be represented and these people can be charged.

What about reporation?

The State could see restitution to make you whole if you suffered a loss.

I hope this is only costing 5 bucks?

Customer service can assist with any questions you have about cost.