I am writing my initial brief and can t find the right cases…

Customer Question
I am writing my...

I am writing my initial brief and can t find the right cases to support an invalid guardianship ( void of authority as per the dates on the order) that should not have been in charge of defending a foreclosure sale for a ward....me... and lost ... can you help find cases.. we bought lexis nexis but no help in this specific area

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I am filing my initial brief in two days

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It is actually due today but by teh grace of god it is sunday and so tomorrow being christmas it will be oficially due on 26th

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/24/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

It appears you are looking for "case law research"...is that the case?

Tina, Lawyer