My broher died in 2011 in Huntsville, Ala,but I found out…

Customer Question
My broher died in...

My broher died in 2011 in Huntsville, Ala,but I found out about earlier in the evening., 6 years later. They didn't attempt to notify his family and cremated him without asking the family. Do I have a case?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Alabama

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I found a notice on Tributes.com .

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I found a note to contact me on his facebook page which I left for him back in 2011, and my name and phone number was in his phone.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/24/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

I am not sure I understand your question... Do you have a case for what?

.

And who is "they" that didn't contact anyone and then cremated his remains?

.

.

thanks

Hello again,

.

I just wanted to touch base with you and check in and see if you still had questions I can help with?

.

.

Thanks much