Mom turning my son ageset him braking cort order not letting…

Customer Question
Mom turning my son...

Mom turning my son ageset him braking cort order not letting talk phone keeping him away from dad

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No not yet I'm grand ma going to do suuens child amuse mentol he loves his caent do nothing mom putting things in his hed making him giltey couse she will have to go to cort cuz of him

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Hes getting tamatise menteal abus

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 7 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Do you know why the mother is doing this?

Because she's jales new grill frend he has
Thank you and I am sorry to hear about this. The court order will control and the mother can not interfere with it. The father needs to be able to exercise and use his visitation time and calls and if the mother is not allowing it he can take her back to court and seek to home her in contempt.

You are welcome. Please let me know if there is anything else, as I would be happy to respond. If not, please remember to rate my help at this time at the top of this page, prior to leaving, so I can receive the proper credit, for our time together. A 5 STAR rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you.