Im allergic to shellfish and the uber i booked had

Customer Question
Im allergic to shellfish...

Im allergic to shellfish and the uber i booked had passengers in it that was eating shellfish prior to me entering the vehicle. I had a instant allergic reaction. Can I sue ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I went to the hospital

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/24/2017
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
I am sorry to hear that. I do not think you have strong grounds for a lawsuit because you have to prove that Uber somehow breached its duty of care to you.
Did you tell the other passengers?

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, otherwise a positive rating would be greatly appreciated.