How do I get involved in the patriot act that supposedly…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get involved in the patriot act that supposedly sends checks to ordinary citizens

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ind

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not by me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is this legal and available

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
12/23/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 3 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Can you please share with me a little more about the situation? How did you hear about this?
Commercial on cp
IF YOU MUST ASK ME ABOUT THIS PROGRAM i DO NOT FEEL THAT YOU CAN HELP ME SO PLEASE CANCEL AND REFUND INITIAL INVESTMENT
Here is a link that describes what the patriot act is and I am not sure that it is something that pays you money.https://www.justice.gov/archive/ll/highlights.htm
Cancel all
Customer service can assist. Please contact them
Tina, Lawyer