Can i dissove a trust that was drafted ten years age for me…

Customer Question
Can i dissove a...

Can i dissove a trust that was drafted ten years age for me and my now deceased wife? She's been dead for eight years.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

I have her Death Certificate

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The only asset placed in the trust was our home.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/23/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

Are you the trustee?

Does the trust have any provision allowing for termination by the trustee?

Are you online with me?

Please cancel all initial fees according to your agreement.
I DO NOT WANT A MEMBERSHIP!

Please be aware that I, and the other Experts on the site, are site users like you (I am not an employee of JA), and I do not (and can not) see any account info or address payment issues, but Customer Service will be happy to assist you.

If you are having trouble, you can reach Customer Service assistance at this link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

where you can chat, call, or send a support request. You can also email directly to *****@******.***

Thanks.

Did you still want your question answered?

Well, let me know if you wish to continue. I will be helping other customers.

Are you still online with me?