In a custody case, the plaintiff keeps filing supenas after…

Customer Question
In a custody case...

In a custody case, the plaintiff keeps filing supenas after the judge told him he doesn’t want to see him until the final hearing

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nebraska

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Have been to court 5 times in 8 months

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He is says the minor child was molested but has proven be doctors, police, cps, and project harmony that nothing has ever happened. He keeps going after my son

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Who si he subpoenaing here and is this to the final hearing or what?Some more information please.

He is subpoenaing the 18 year old brother. He wants a deposition, wants him at the trial on January 28 and wants him in the judges court on the December 28.
Final hearing is February 28.
Deposition on December 28
Final hearing in February 28
In judges court on Dec 38

He has a right here to depose him if he has material information.If he hasn't been served he can dodge service otherwise not much you can do about this.He is a witness and discovery rules allow for deposition and for him to testify at hearing.I am sorry he is doing this but it is within the rules for him to do so.Your son can deny this under oath and thats about the end of it.

I appreciate the chance to help you , wish you the best here.Prayers to you with all.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.