Aloha and happy holidays! I have secured a certified

Customer Question
Aloha and happy holidays...

Aloha and happy holidays! I have secured a certified forensic loan audit. I have to file a lis pendens as I am taking the opposing party to court for fraud among many other violations of Law and USC. I’m looking for the lis pendens form and procedure for filing. If you can help I would appreciate it very much. Thank you! Karri Teshima

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No, CFLA the auditors sent me a Litigation pkg. I’m revising and I need to attach statues Keyboardsupporting my claims.my loan is in a paid off condition. I have a certification of satisfaction from 2005. Into thousand five they separated the deed and the note it’s been fractured your repair ability

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

I could not get back to my keyboard I’m on an iPad I don’t know how to use a computer anyway I’m seeking quiet title in possession of my property because as far as the audit shows my loan is paid off and they have been illegally without filing or putting anything with the broken Vances for years my note. That was the bureau of conveyances not broken Vances I’m doing a voice recognition. My property in in kona hawaii. 77-6504 Lei aloha st kona hi 96740. I am seeking Quiet Title also

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I really need to know procedure for filing a lis pendens, I’d like to file it next week. Thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
I have the forensic audit and another pdf. I don’t know how to get it to you- Can I send to an email address.? I can figure that out.
Have a very Merry Christmas. We can hook up Tuesday I’m off to work til 8pm if u can send an email or I’ll have my friend who understand computers to help me send to you the pdf’s
Answered in 4 days by:
12/27/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. The site asked me to check with you to see if you still need assistance on this question. Please let me know.

Did you want to attach the documents?

This is the phone number for Customer Service that can assist with sending a pdf US / Canada1-***-***-****

Please call me. I was down w a horrible flu. I have secured a legal service in my own town/ state. I would like to cancel my subscription and be removed from any current annual or monthly charges

I am sorry that you were ill. The flu is awful this year. The Attorneys do not handle billing matters. In fact we have no access to your account information. Please let customer service know at US / Canada 1-***-***-****