I think I have a good case for slander and defamation of my…

Customer Question
I think I have...

I think I have a good case for slander and defamation of my character.How do I move forward with my case?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state you're in?

I reside in Colorado.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing has been filed or reported as of yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not at this time.Thank you!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/23/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 6 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Can you please share with me a little more about the situation?