Can a creditor sue an 80 year old with dementia unable to…

Customer Question
Can a creditor sue...

Can a creditor sue an 80 year old with dementia unable to handle his finances and get restitution?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is he in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Georgia but he was summoned to court in Tennessee

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has he taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He's a retired disabled veteran

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 7 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Who is handling this person's affairs? Who has POA over them? What are they being sued for?