My ex who used to be a member of my llc 3 years ago had his…

Customer Question
ok so my ex who...
ok so my ex who used to be a member of my llc 3 years ago had his attorney fraudulently file am unlawful detainer on my tenants, he signed the complaint under my llc as a member and falsley served my tenants
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
heres the complaint, however he isnt a member or manager of my llc
12/23/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Did the ex ever sign any statement surrendering his interest as a member in the LLC?

.

Why is he attempting to evict one of your tenants?

.

What is your legal question I can help with?

.

.

thanks