Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I lost contact awhile ago I was wondering how it takes for
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I lost contact awhile ago I was wondering how long it takes for credit card debt to come off your credit … read more
V. I have 2 questions, actually. I'll start with my first -
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Hi! I have 2 questions, actually. I'll start with my first - it may be long, but I will keep it as short as I can. My late common law husband of 17 years passed away in Oct. 2017 in Katy, Tx., Harris county, where we lived. At the time of his passing, he was in charge of his deceased mother's estate; he sold her house, became "administrator" I believe for his disabled sister, and kept up with the money to divide among 3 brothers Including himself) and his sister. When he passed away, his brother Dana, in Houston, Tx., took over as administrator/executor (?). Their mother had a 2008 Honda Accord that Rick had been driving after her death with car insurance for his mother, Arlene V., c/o Ricky V. That car insurance went from July 2016 to July 2017. The registration sticker on the front window expired July 2017. The most recent vehicle registration notice that I can find is from 2013. Rick had no title and no one in family knows where it is. The brother, Dana, who now has the legal paperwork making him admin/executor (?) of the estate wants to give me the Accord. In light of what we have (mentioned above) and do not have, how can he make this happen? … read more
What are my rights associated with false background
Legal Eagle, Attorney
What are my rights associated with false background information provided to a potential employer … read more
I bought a bar on a mánagers agreement 5mts ago an had
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
I bought a bar on a mánagers agreement 5mts ago an had $80.000 in escrow but i couldnt perform i gave it back to them now there going after my escrow account whats the limit on the amount?… read more
I bought a bar u. Ohio. Reported. I have $80.000 in escrow
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Yes i have $80.000 in escrow and couldnt come up with the rest and ran it under a mánager agreement till the license transfered but could come up with the rest of the money what can he get me for damages..… read more
I plan to purchase business with SBA loan (purchase price:
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I plan to purchase business with SBA loan (purchase price: 300K, downpayment: 30K). On Agreement to sell business, is initial deposit same as downpayment? I would like to pay 2,000.00 initial deposit … read more
Privacy fence issue in the state of ohio. No not yet. I had
Legal Eagle, Attorney
No not yet . I had my property surveyed come to find out that the neighbors 80 foot fence is 98.9% on my property. I asked them to move it and they refused. I do not mind the fence and do not want to fight it will get costly . What should Ido … read more
I received correspondence from a collection agency regarding
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
Hello, I received correspondence from a collection agency regarding a $41,287.69 outstanding balance owed to a mortgage company. We settled for an $11,000 payment. The debt collector sent me the below… read more
MY SISTER IS ABOUT TO BE RELEASED FROM A NURSING HOME: THEY
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
MY SISTER IS ABOUT TO BE RELEASED FROM A NURSING HOME: THEY DONOT HAVE A HOSPITAL BED FOR WHICH SHE NEEDS HER MEDICINE TOGETHER AND EVERYTHING THEY R SUPPOSE TO DO UNDER THE GUILDLINES OF MEDICARE; TH… read more
My father bought a house and set up a contract and my
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
My father bought a house and set up a contract for me and my wife to pay him back in full with an annual interest rate of 10%. Both my and my fathers name are on the title for the house and the title … read more
mr dimitry- its been awhile..hope u are ok..its rape
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
hello mr dimitry- its been awhile..hope u are ok..its rape victim fran of nj. u answered my questions throughly..my questions- doesnt a lawyer have to explain their expenses--such as unknown names say… read more
My fiance and I bought a house together about two years ago.
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My fiance' and I bought a house together about two years ago. we've since had some very bad problems and may be separating soon. I had put $5000. down on the house and about $500.00 for the escrow bef… read more
can I file a civil lawsuit against bank of America bc they
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
can I file a civil lawsuit against bank of America bc they on my home loan modification took 8,841.90 from me… read more
We set up an IOLTA agreement with an attorney to disburse funds
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
We set up an IOLTA agreement with an attorney to disburse funds from escrow. He's now withholding legal fees of $8000 for other services unrelated to holding the escrow. Is this illegal, unethical and… read more
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law) California Once
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California Once upon a time my brother bought a car he couldnt afford so he found someone to take over the payments. She didnt pay and disappeared, so t… read more
Hi I have been a victim of a internet scam!! Which involving
JPEsq, Attorney
Hi I have been a victim of a internet scam!! Which involving money!! I was by someone that i met on the internet that they have $100,000 credit for locating an oil truck that they company dont know ab… read more
i live in carbon county utah. i rent and i have no tresspassing
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
i live in carbon county utah. i rent and i have no tresspassing signs on my property carbon county sheriff allowed a gentleman to tresspass on my property to retreive his personal property that he owe… read more
Can a loan servicing or mortgage company enforce an escrow
FLACORPLAWYER
FLACORPLAWYER, Doctoral Degree
Can a loan servicing or mortgage company enforce an escrow account with a large, projected shortage amount, if you have provided proof of insurance?… read more