I bought a bar u. Ohio. Reported. I have $80.000 in escrow…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Yes i...

Second opinion] Yes i bought a bar u

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Reported

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes i have $80.000 in escrow and couldnt come up with the rest and ran it under a mánager agreement till the license transfered but could come up with the rest of the money what can he get me for damages..

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Its in Ohio and had out put $80.000 in escrow and ran it under a mánager s agreement with $30..000 due when the liqour license transfered but couldnt aquire the balance then so he took it back over can he get any of my $80.000..?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/23/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Whether or not you are entitled to any of your money back is based on the contract you had for purchase. Generally, if you breached the contract by not being able to complete the sale, any money you have deposited as good faith to complete the sale is lost, since the seller has lost the sale opportunity by your breach of contract.

So you need to go back and read your purchase contract to determine if you are entitled to recover any of the escrow deposited in the event of breach of contract and if it does not say that you are, then you have likely lost your investment for breaching the contract.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.