What type of lawyer can best assist me going for a

Customer Question
Second opinion] What type of...
Second opinion] What type of lawyer can best assist me going for a restraining order in Marin County California.This is against an unrelated person who lives next door. It is desired to protect my property (fences, vegetation, etc.) and myself from person who is clearly hostile to me and makes derogatory comments about me. This has been going on since late 2011JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?Customer: CaliforniaJA: Has anything been filed or reported?Customer: Sheriff has been called several times and only once did the deputy actually warn the neighbor that he better desist or face being arrest. All the others say it's a "civil" matter and refuse to helpJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: no
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/23/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

For land use or real estate type issues, it is typically a real estate litigation attorney OR a civil litigation attorney who would handle this type of case. Since it involves more than just real estate, it involves harassment, you would do best with a local civil litigation attorney and you can get one at the same sites used by other attorneys http://www.hg.org or http://www.superlawyers.com

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.