Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
If you live in houston Texas and u have an open dui case in
Ray, Lawyer
If you live in houston Texas and u have an open dui case in west Virginia that has not gone to court yet and never go back to west Virginia what will happen? … read more
I recieved a traffic violation summons from the state of
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Doctoral Degree
I recieved a traffic violation summons from the state of virginia while on my way to north carolina. I was doing 76mph on a 55mph highway. From my understanding this is concidered a reckless driving v… read more
Convicted of dui in 11-13.sentenced to 10 days jail time, completed.moved
P. Simmons, Attorney
Convicted of dui in 11-13.sentenced to 10 days jail time, completed.moved to michigan.1 year suspension is over.what do I do to get my license back?… read more
I was working in NYC and I got a DUI charge. But I had a XXXXX XXXXXcense. They suspended
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
I was working in NYC and I got a DUI charge. But I had a XXXXX XXXXXcense. They suspended my license. Because of other issues I had to move to Iowa. I was told from my ASAP instructor in VA, that I no… read more
i am looking for a pro bono lawyer for my son in tehama ca
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
i am looking for a pro bono lawyer for my son in tehama ca to represent him he needs to be in court on tuesday 08-16-11 He pulled off to the side of the road a police officer then a police officer for… read more
my fiance is going to court for a dui and thinks he might go
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
my fiance is going to court for a dui and thinks he might go to jail is there anyway we could get probation???… read more
i got arrested for a dui, while in jail i went in front of
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
i got arrested for a dui, while in jail i went in front of judge and plead guilty. i already received my suspened license ( which im serving right now) and restricted license from state of michigan. i… read more
10 years ago I got a reckless driving ticket in west Virginia.
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
10 years ago I got a reckless driving ticket in west Virginia. It was a DUI arrest with a back of 1.6. My license was revoked with 1 year probation. So I don't go back to west Virginia ever. Well 2 ye… read more
I have a friend that was convicted of a first offense DUI in
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Owner of my own law firm
I have a friend that was convicted of a first offense DUI in the state of Virginia. He received a restricted license, 1 year suspended jail sentence, 3 years probation and must attend VASAP classes as… read more
Yesterday two officers in Charlotte NC came to my house and
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Yesterday two officers in Charlotte NC came to my house and served an arrest warrant for drug charges from the state of Virginia. I had know idea about the charge. I'm a former resident of Virginia wh… read more
I have a family member that was convicted of first offense
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
I have a family member that was convicted of first offense DUI in Virginia, with a Florida driver's license. He received a 1 year suspended jail sentence and a restricted drivers license, and is requi… read more
what is the penalty for driving the wrong way down a one way
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
what is the penalty for driving the wrong way down a one way and possession of paraphanalia in richmond va… read more
my son missed a court date in chattanooga, tennessee, and a
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
my son missed a court date in chattanooga, tennessee, and a warrant was issued for his arrest. He came to portsmouth va on sunday, march 14 to help me move and was going back to chattanooga on sunday … read more
I was at a Walmart store last night and as I was leaving they
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Owner of my own law firm
I was at a Walmart store last night and as I was leaving they approached me and had me to empty my purse and they said that I had taken around 37 dollars worth of merchandise, then they called the pol… read more
I was convicted of a second DUI offense in Virginia Beach Va,
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I was convicted of a second DUI offense in Virginia Beach Va, 2/3/1998. When I moved back to California in 2000, I attempted to get a drivers license, it was on hold by the state of Virginia. I contac… read more
My daughter got busted in north dakota with one ounce of marijuana
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My daughter got busted in north dakota with one ounce of marijuana would they take her to jail… read more
My boyfriend recently tried to buy a gun in PA and when they
Ray, Lawyer
My boyfriend recently tried to buy a gun in PA and when they ran a background check and there was a failure to show court date for a DUI in MD in 2000 that he was unaware. They are holding him in a co… read more
Is there a mandatory jail sentence for first time DUI/DWI
Walter
Walter, Just Answer Consultant
my sister was stopped for having a burnt out license plate light... the cop smelled alcohol on her breath and asked her to do a breathalizer test, she did and blew a .13- limit in VA is .08... she was… read more