I was wondering how I could get permission to use Flash and…

Customer Question
I was wondering how...

I was wondering how I could get permission to use Flash and Arrow content. (Clips and Photos.)

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I live in Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No ma'am

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, not at the moment

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/23/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Thanks so much for your patience. So, generally, if a party has a trademark or a copyright on something, then they can license the use of that trademark/copyright out to other people, usually for a fee. The more popular the items, the more it will cost. DC Entertainment, the ones that own the Green Arrow and Flash trademark and copyright information, has a department where you can contact them regarding licensing. I don't always like to send people to external websites; however, you'll have to contact their marketing department about this. If they approve what you plan on doing, then they'll agree to license with you. You can click here to get started. Did you have any other questions for me about licensing and trademarks/copyrights?