Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have a civil Action Order for mutual civil Restraints. How…

Customer Question
Hi ! I have...

Hi ! I have a civil Action Order for mutual civil Restraints. How can i have this remove or dismiss

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New Jersey

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I was in court with my husband October 2016 to march 2017 when my case was dismiss. Order of Dismissal Temporary Restraining Order.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a civil action :Order for mutual civil restraints can i have that order dismiss or removed

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. If I can clarify, are you asking whether it can be removed from the court's records because it's been dismissed?

Tina, Lawyer