Had an eviction case in 2015 Taken off calendar March or…

Customer Question
Had an eviction case...

Had an eviction case in 2015 Taken off calendar March or April 2016, finally they dismissedit, I was legal in my medicinal growing in unincorporated Hayward area.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

I haven't been able to find anyone to help with this cae I'm wanting to get back my 300.00 and all the stres from not paying rent for 2 yrs

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Hayward, Ca in unincorporated area

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Board had under age female put eviction on door and my mental health was sky rocketed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/22/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your actual question about all of this for us?

Wanting to counter sue the Management company and board of directors for my monies I had to put out for their wrong doings

Okay, but what is your question for us and what did they do to you to breach your lease?

Board of Directors were non compliant and retaliated against me and left me hanging for 2yrs they wouldn't except my rent and stressed me to wits end health went down hill over this
I had said I will not except anymore than the $5 taken out of my account, if we need to end this now tell me

I think you have a misconception about what this site can do for you. We cannot represent you on any matters. Also, the experts are not site employees, so we have no idea what the site is charging you and you need to take that up with customer service.