The FBI told me to put my money losses from a scam here. The…

Customer Question
The FBI told me...

The FBI told me to put my money losses from a scam here. The scamers set u p an acct. at BOA for me to put money into. do you need the whole story ? I was in contact for nearly a year & believed them. The FBI is telling me that my amt. ($20,000.) isn't high enough. BOA won't let me have my money back as I willingly put the money there & my name is ***** ***** the acct.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Talked with the FBI and local Sherrifs (have a case # ***** each) Talked with BOA for a very long time. When I realizedc it was a scam I immediately froze the acct. I notified every agency I could about it. No help. The local sherrif went to the local bank with me today and couldn't get anything done. All because I willilngly put the money there. I went on line to "lawyers.com" and got a return call from a very knowledgeable lawyer, I filed a case in the MIddle Florida Federal Court as one lawyer said I should do. I just got a letter from the court saying they were dismissing the case. I have until 12-28 to file a continuance. After talking to everyone today, I am depressed and have to accept I will lose $20,000 and probably have to file bankrupcy.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

I am sorry to hear about all of this, but what is your question for us about this situation?

Maybe I am in the wrong place. The FBI told me to go to this site to place the scam amt. to be put with others as mine wasn't high enough. Did I click on the wrong thing?

Thank you for your reply. We do not represent anyone from this site, we can provide information only.

I do not know why the FBI would send you to us. You have likely reached our site by mistake and you can contact customer service and they will refund any deposit you have paid at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####