My son is in prison almost 3 years now he had a court

Customer Question
My son is in...

My son is in prison almost 3 years now he had a court appointed lawyer she did nothing for him !! He should have been charged with a domestic charge not burglary his now ex wife & her mother have wrote a statement and signed it in front of a notary that they where married at the time he had lived there since he was 17 now 29 they are the ones that filled on him him and his wife had lost there 8 month old daughter 5 months prier to him being put in prison !! I just need someone to help us he has 3 daughters that need him !! He did not burglarize his own residence !! Please help us I’m desperate to get my son home where he belongs I don’t have a lot of money but will pay what I can

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Okay

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas I need a criminal lawyer a defense lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He is in prison now !! Going on 3 years he had a court appointed lawyer it should have been a domestic charge not burglary she didn’t verify that they where married he had lived at that address since he was 17 he is now 29 his now ex wife and mother in law have signed and notarized a statement saying this !!

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

*******  was moved about a year ago to Neal unit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/22/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com