We would like to sue a roofing contractor who charged us…

Customer Question
We would like to...

We would like to sue a roofing contractor who charged us 1000 dollars to fix a roof. the fixed the roof but it continues to leak and he will not come back and fix it. the contract says guaranteed 5 years and it's only been 6 months

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nj

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nj

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 6 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

can you help us sue him and how much would your fee be. if he doesn't pay would we still have to pay you

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, I cannot represent you. This site does not offer legal representation. However, if you ask specific questions, I can answer the questions for you.

Thank you for your cooperation.