Id like vacation right to see grandson on holiday my son…

Customer Question
Id like vacation right...

Id like vacation right to see grandson on holiday my son pass away they run him in to the ground and myself its be going on for year her parent control her life she around 35 or 38 I need help please

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

7 yrs ago Christina was drunk pitting Jason u for daycare past in the road Jason pissed his piss his pants and was crying her mother get custody of Jason. Christina had three baby daddy second one molested Jason and his firt son Christina was only worried that he took her lortabs

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a lot to say if your going to help me I have nerve done my grandson any harm .

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/22/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 6 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

In what State does your grandson reside?

Thank you for your cooperation.