My husband lost his triak back in august and wad sentenced…

Customer Question
My husband lost his...

My husband lost his triak back in august and wad sentenced in july. Lawyer daid he filled an appeal but courts say appeal was never filed. Now that his lawyer has been disbarred what can he file with the courts to beabke to get out of jail on appeal bond so he can file this appeak and represent him self

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Supposedly ge filed an extension of appeal for the wait of transcripts

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/22/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Do you know if the appeals deadline has passed?