Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My mother would like a layer in the Louisville area. My

Customer Question
My mother would like...

My mother would like a layer in the Louisville ky area

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My mother has some problems "mental" would advise the lawyer to talk with me first.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
12/22/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 1 month ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 1 month ago

In accordance with our contract with the site, neither myself nor any of the other attorneys on the site, are able to personally represent your mom, the site is meant for general educational purposes only.

I can however let you know how you can find a local attorney to represent your mom, and I can also answer any general legal questions you might have.

Let me know if you'd like to proceed, thanks!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
put it on hold and stop the account
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 1 month ago

You'll need to contact customer support, they are responsible for billing, account management, etc.

You can reach someone here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Take care, and good luck!

Tina, Lawyer