I have some evidence in the form of 10 questionnaires which…

Customer Question
I have some evidence...

I have some evidence in the form of 10 questionnaires which are answered in the affirmative to the questions "Have you had awareness of mind reading or of mental level voices or of audible voices?".

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

The problem I am working on is showing this evidence to my therapist and to a judge and saying that investigating real mind reading and voices must be someone's duty ( perhaps someone from KU Legal Aid or someone from KU Clinical Psychology or someone from Bert Nash where I have received monthly therapy for schizophrenia for 35 years.) to investigate my evidence for real voices and real mind reading and to try and control the problems and try to avoid the problems involved with the every second and every day occurrence.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I live in Lawrence Kansas and have had treatment for schizophrenia at Bert Nash since 1983.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My evidence for thinking that voices are real, not hallucinations comes from more than 30 years of therapy. The questionnaire evidence for real was collected in the last few months.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

"I have some evidence in the form of 10 questionnaires which are answered in the affirmative to the questions "Have you had awareness of mind reading or of mental level voices or of audible voices?"."

Thank you for the details.

What is your specific question so I can assist you.

Sorry that you have been dealing with schizophrenia for so many years. That is very difficult.