Who don't get pay unless u get a settlement, if they don't…

Customer Question
For Lawyers...

For Lawyers who don't get pay unless u get a settlement, if they don't finish the investigation and u know they didn't look into other matters what should do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are they in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have they taken so far?

What looking into the MDR on a disc, but I witnessed something myself which I don't have any answers.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Why didn't the hospital restrain my brother when he was a mental patient, and security was call to floor.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/21/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

How far along is the case? Is the attorney still representing you?