I have filed a criminal complaint about my stolen retirement…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have filed a criminal complaint about my stolen retirement funds, now I need help in filing a civil suit so that I can issue supeneana for paper trail. What NC statute would I file the civil suit under?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

North Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have documents to support my issues.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 day by:
12/23/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Could you explain a little more?

Who stole the retirement funds?

Thank you for your cooperation.

My question has not been answered!

I cannot ask a question when I do not understand your post.

I will go ahead and opt out so that another Attorney can further assist you.

Best wishes,

Lawyer: Joycelaw, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
I will file my civil suite in about two weeks. Now, can you provide me with a case where a subpoena was issued in that case? My concern is to gain an idea as to what a subpoena form looks like. In North Carolina a litigant must file his/her law suit before the court provide a subpoena form. I request Joycelaw. Thank you.
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I am sorry to hear that. It would appear to me your claim would arise under 10b5 of the federal securities regulations and North carolina statute 78A which governs NC securities. These regulations create both civil and potentially criminal liability.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer