I am not very good on computer can I call and talk to

Customer Question
I am not very...

I am not very good on computer can I call and talk to someone

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New Jersey I was served separation papers from North Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I went and filed divorce yesterrday in NJ

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Unless I can speak this is second time trying this on computor did not work I do not have an e mail address

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/21/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. If you'd like a phone call there should be a button you can click to request on on your end.