I need someone to look up a Sessions Law. California. None.

Customer Question
I need someone to...

I need someone to look up a Sessions Law.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No other than what I am looking for under that particular law

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
I added the Sessions Law I am looking for for California. i need it to look simular to this
12/21/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Here you go California DBA laws

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displayText.xhtml?lawCode=BPC&division=7.&title=&part=3.&chapter=5.&article=

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

I wish you a Happy Holidays too.