What to do if a a con artist lawyer stated that he can help…

Customer Question
What to do if...

What to do if a a con artist lawyer stated that he can help an inmate with a case about neglect and how to retrieve his medical records and money back from the con artist lawyer....

Lawyer's Assistant: You can process your own refund by going to the Order History page and clicking on the "How do I get a refund" link below the amount paid for your question.

This is not from this site. I thought may be a real lawyer can answer my question.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NC

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes the Kentucky FEDS are aware of this incident (where the so called lawyer is located) but was told that NC would have to take care of this matter.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

In which state did the misconduct occur? Where is the attorney licensed?