Are you guys based in NYC? There is a police report. NY, NY…

Customer Question
Hi, are you guys...

Hi, are you guys based in NYC?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, there is a police report

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

NY, NY 12/13/2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I guess I can discuss with the lawyer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/21/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

What is your question please?

Hello.. I was at a company party with when a co-worker who was drunk and became aggressive and verbally abusive. I felt threatened so I pushed him away from me. He tripped and felt and hit his face with a table. They told me to go home. that evening was last week 12/13. I got a call from the 1 Precinct last night, they told me that guy filed assault report. The detective wants me to come down to the precinct and make a statement. I need to know what to say not to incriminate myself. thanks.

I'm sorry- I have an appointment shortly so I'm going to opt out so another contributor can assist you; please don't respond to this as that will delay them from accessing your question.